Welded gabion mesh, also known as welded gabion, is a mesh cage welded with thicker steel bars and then hot-dip galvanized on the surface, which is used to fill boulders or natural pebbles.
The welded gabion mesh is easy to install, and it is more suitable as a landscape wall or retaining wall, with a unified open effect and more uniformity. The use on the channel canal and the large-scale rectification and construction of the channel can control and ensure the stability and safety of the channel.
Welded gabion mesh are a sure leader in water-proof dam walls and slope-like revetments of water conservancy projects. It gives full play to the advantages of ecological grids and achieves a prominent role.
Features of welded gabion mesh:
1. Smooth and tidy mesh surface and even mesh.
2. Simple welding structure and the firm solder joints.
3. It has strong firmness, strong corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
4. It has a strong ability to resist natural destruction and the influence of severe weather.
5. Low cost, easy to install, beautiful structure, time-saving and labor-saving, and high work efficiency.